It’s that time of year again when we all get together and collect blog posts that are relevant to some part of our intercultural and/or expatriate journey. This time the topic is… ready? Drum roll please —
EXPATRIATION AND RELATIONSHIPS
It’s very broad, you may say, but this is exactly the point! There is so much that can happen to so many of our relationships when we move abroad that it’s only fitting to put together a great collection of blog posts on the subject. So whether you are writing about relationships with spouses, or with friends, or with parents, or with kids, or with your new employees, or even with your pets — we’d love to hear it!
As usual, here is the skinny on why you should participate:
- Build community with other intercultural and global mobility professionals
- Gain new ideas and perspectives from your colleagues
- Provide fresh content for your social media followers and clients by sharing the blog carnival with them
- Receive an inbound link from globalcoachcenter.wordpress.com
- Get your unique content in front of a new audience including thousands of readers every month
And here is how it works:
- Choose your best blog article on expatriation and relationships and submit the link to Margarita at Global Coach Center by Monday, September 30th, using the form here. In “Message” put Intercultural Blog Carnival. We will let you know if your article has been accepted and we will organize all selections into one post with a variety of unique perspectives and ideas.
- On Tuesday, October 8th, we will post the blog carnival and we will email you to let you know that we have posted it.
- You can post a link to the blog carnival to your social media accounts if you want to share it with your readers.
Ready? Set? Go!